Sunday, May 20, 2018

Akashic Records – The Study of Super Minds

My name is Anuj and today I am going to share my personal experience which is related to the Akashic Records. I had a strong desire by birth that I should search for the supernatural things or aliens. I waited for it long years but could not find anything. Once I was reading about the same thing I read about the Akashic Records and after many years of practice, I can say that I can connect myself with Akashic Records.

It can be an illusion or some kind of misunderstanding but I just want to share because it gives me pleasure. I read many things about aliens and always found that they are looking after us and they are visiting us from past. They know us and they are familiar. This thing makes me queries that if they can look after us, they can visit us then why we don’t have known about them.

So I tried to look into it. I focused towards these things to many months to know about the answer and then one day I got connect with Akashic Records I got all my answers which I want to share with you all. I just wanted to know that how aliens live their life.

I can explain it as a film because I got it in a universal language and this language can convert the information in any form which for receiver able to receive. They don’t have homes because they can change the weather according to their needs also their bodies make perfect conditions according to weather conditions. They are divided into groups according to their physic because their minds are approximately equally able to perform tasks since their birth. Their Physic depends on their interests because they can change anything according to their interest and requirements. All their interests are in the universe and its power. They feed all the information to all of them they have very strong bonding with each other. The most important thing is they are most beautiful living beings I have ever felt. They don’t have any interest in Earth or the humans as they are in search of the things which are equally strong and intelligent like them or able to understand and share their feelings & Emotions. They visit earth during their journey and will come again to grow something valuable in us……. I can’t explain the (track) and the name of them because I did not have the ability to read it as name and track is not in the film... ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment