Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Akashic Records - The Book Of God


Pure and spiritual things can’t be touched they must feel with a beautiful heart. Today I am going to talk about crystal skulls. There are 13 pure skulls on earth and many of them are in safe hands. I want to read and study the things which are spiritually connected and part of the universe. Unfortunately, there is no such evidence on earth to study about these spiritually connected things but my desire to read and study about these things is very strong so I tried to find out the solution.

I was continuously searching for the methods which can help me to achieve my goals and one day I found a term which ended my all questions. The Term Was “Akashic Records” – according to ancient textbooks of Hindus all actions in many forms, from the very first day to last day has a record in the sky and we can study it if we have the ability to read it.

I prepare myself and I practice of it many years but did not get any success I was disappointed but one day, when I was thinking about the spiritual things I had some questions and immediately an answer came into my mind and when it happens many times I feel that it is just because of study of Akashic Records. I am not calming that it is correct or not but it gives me pleasure and I decided to share this experience with the others.

“Crystal Skull” I was studying about the crystal skull and as always some question arises in my mind. Some of them are - what is it and how it can help the world? Is it really works? Is it the gift of God to the humanity? I search the answer in Akashic Records for hours and suddenly some answers come into my mind. It can be an illusion or only lie but it gives me pleasure and forced to trust upon the things which are impossible to understand without the help of connected spiritual things.

Crystal Skulls – According to me it is a device to understand the actual condition of the mind and it is the pure thing which can allow us to download or upload the data which is connected to these pure skulls. Let me explain how it works. When we meditate or focused on the skull it establishes a two-way connection one is, we can put this skull in our mind and the other one is we put our mind in this skull there are only two possibilities for establishing a connection with it. Here time plays a great role.
Suppose one man is standing behind the bars and he is far from you he put a gun and pointed towards you. You are far from this men and you hide with something at that moment your mind will work very fast and you will travel a bit when the point of the gun will move you will move against it. It means at that time you are relative to it and imagination make you the time traveler. This phenomenon works when we made a connection with crystal skulls.

At present we do brain mapping with some well-defined words it is a study of mind but what if we define the parts of the brain in this skull and project any brain in it. The picture will be clearer. It is the method to understand the power of subconscious mind also it’s my vision that every skull have different ability and knowledge database so when the time these will connect with each other will create more knowledge and help us to solve the secrets of the universe.

If you want to say something about it you can comment here…….

No comments:

Post a Comment